Monday, January 5, 2015

God is so Good!!

TRUST ME... it's not EVERY day that I'm cleaning my bathroom singing, "This is the Day that the Lord has made!"  But today I am.  Today I am focusing on my blessings.  Today I am living in the praises of what God has given to me, done for me and continues to hold for our future as The Little Family.  

I claim that all God has for us that we will be in a position to recognize and be grateful for and share with others!

Earlier today my mind was consumed with other things so my husband suggested I put on a movie and just not think.  I was worried.  Stressed.  He put on a Nicholas Sparks movie I haven't seen and I thought I had seen them all!  :)  I did and I just said, "God I give it to you.  I can't do it.  It's gonna take a miracle."  I should have prefaced my last post with this one.  

I want you to realize that it's not every day that I'm feeling so up and my faith so lifted.  But those days come and they come more often when you WATCH FOR THEM!

I'm watching.  May my eyes not be turned away from the Lord and distracted by anything.

To Him I give ALL Glory and today truly is a day that He made... and I will rejoice and be glad in it.  JOIN ME!  :)

A Child of THE King,

Cassidy

No comments:

Post a Comment