Monday, January 19, 2015

Leaving the social media circus that is facebook!

After many years of being on Facebook it was time to go.  It's time to leave those in my past just there - in my past.  Holding onto Facebook wouldn't allow that.  There was no way to go through thousands of so called "friends" on there and delete all that needed to go... so I left.

Was it scary?  Well admittedly I felt a little sad as I left... there are those I wanted to hold onto but then there were those I wanted to let go of me so a decision was made.  Time to go.

I only need positive, encouraging people in my life and I frankly don't need to know everyone's business nor want them to know mine.  Almost no one knows of this little blog.  Maybe 3 people that are from my past.  And they're worth holding onto.  The rest?  I have to let go. 

I have a huge biological family and just to delete them off there would have taken forever.  I need to escape the drama and crap that they reel me into.  So.. that's it.

Is there something holding you back from your peace?  Facebook was causing me to have less peace.  My peace is worth more than that.  God will bring those into your life that need to be there and sometimes as hard as it may be (family or friends) you just need to remove people from your life. 

Feeling free,
Cass

No comments:

Post a Comment