Saturday, January 24, 2015

Just an average Saturday :)

Well today has just been an average Saturday.

Madi went to stay the night with Jessica after the ballgame last night.  She came home today homesick.  She gets that way these days... she was actually missing ME and I was sure missing her!  I say ME in all caps because she's a Daddy's girl all the way!

Sarah has been baking while Hannah has been playing.

Hannah has wanted spaghetti every night this week so tonight her Daddy is making her spaghetti.  She keeps asking constantly if it is ready.

Today she wore her favorite dress that was given to her by her friend Ashley.


She's doing her own pose, lol, so cute!!!  :)



OK so I think she's fabulous like her sisters.  She has my eyes... but the rest of her is a total combination of her Daddy and me.  :)  She got each of our best features.

We are planning to go home for a visit this summer (probably July) and staying from like Friday- Monday.  There are only a few on my list I want to see but I DO want to see them.  I hope the finances work out where we can do this.  We will stay at my best friend's house back home.  (Leslie!)  Kenny and I are the God parents to their children.  Our families are best friends.  Tony considers Kenny a brother and Leslie and I are like sisters and best friends all tied into one!

Tonight Kenny has youtube on the TV and we are taking turns picking out songs and singing with them.  Perfect fun and entertainment... and FREE :)  lol

Even tough he feels sick, he loves to cook so he made spaghetti and garlic rolls.

Spaghetti is waiting for me... my stomach is growling so I think I shall go eat!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment