Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Staring a new job...

Tomorrow I start a new assignment at Tyson. 

I'm very nervous...very.

I've been enjoying cleaning the new construction houses with my husband.  It's very hard labor but it pays well and we get to spend the day working together which we have always loved.

Tomorrow I will go to work....without him.  It sounds ridiculous, I know.. but we hate it when we are not together.  He'll be home the next two days while I'm working.

Next week he'll do some cleaning while I'm working.

I just pray that all goes well and that I can do a great job and get good reviews from the boss.  The temporary assignment is only through next Friday.

I keep praying for God's will for our lives.  If His will is for me to be at Tyson permanently, I pray that He will open up a position that I'm good at, enjoy and will be hired for.

I loved my first assignment there and hated the second.  The first one I did was in accounting.  I'm good with numbers and I love that.  The second one was a "no brainer" and I was bored and ready to go home constantly.  I hated being there.

The one I will be working starting tomorrow is probably another "no brainer" as it's in the printing department and the only job description was "little computer knowledge needed."

Book keeping is my thing - it's what I love and I'm good at it.  I'm in prayer that if God wants me to stay at Tyson that He will bring about some sort of position like that where I can be successful and happy.

Many prayers for tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment